Georgia drone group...?

I'm down, my business partner and I have been looking for ga group

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Check out Savannah Quadcopters & Drone Racing Enthusiasts on Facebook. Fairly new group, but the guys I know in the group are friendly and do both Phantom flying and racing smaller quads.

We really need to schedule a meet.
Even if it's 8 weeks out or more.
We should put something on the calendar, start to plan something, and see how many we can get to rsvp.
I'd love to fly with some fellow Quad pilots.
It would be a good time!

We really need to schedule a meet.
Even if it's 8 weeks out or more.
We should put something on the calendar, start to plan something, and see how many we can get to rsvp.
I'd love to fly with some fellow Quad pilots.
It would be a good time!

Know it is not central but October is a nice time to come to Savannah(fly yesterday, a little warm!). You can't be afraid to fly over water to fly here!

Trex, I am right up near the Mall of GA, so we are not too far from each other

I'm in. Any thoughts on possible locations?
I'll start thinking about it as well.
MB

We could get something together around Mall of GA, it seems to be near most of us Atlanta people. What day(s) would be good for everyone?

A Saturday or Sunday works for me. Any day really, as long as I know in advance.

Well We should fly one day!
I go over to the church sometimes across from the entrance of Little Mulberry park. Can get some nice shots flying over the lake from there.
I also fly around my house a lot. Do you ever see anyone else's in the air?
It has just been so hot I haven't flown in a few weeks.

I'm new to the drone world and live in Cumming, however I spend a lot of time in Buford at the American Legion. There's a lot of open land at the Legion with the High School being right next door.

Also, you don't have to be a member to go into the Legion on Thursday, Friday or Saturday nights. Great place for some cheap beverages while you tell "There I was at 399 feet..." stories.

I and new to the hobby and would like to paticipate as well. I am in Cumming, GA.

Scott

Ditto.

If the weather holds off, and it looks like it will, I'll be headed to the Buford Legion tonight (8/1) to play with the drone some more. Y'all feel free to visit.

I'd have to ask the Commander but if y'all wanted an organized event - or even semi-organized - I'm pretty sure they'd let us have one there. It's not the most beautiful place in the world but there's a lot of open sky.

American Legion Post 127
2640 Sawnee ave, Buford, GA

From Cumming:
Cross the dam and go to the 4-way stop (Shadburn Ferry Rd)
Turn right on Shadburn ferry rd to the traffic light (Peachtree Industrial aka Mcevers Rd)
Turn left at light, turn right at next light (Waterworks)
Cross the tracks and make the first left (very close to tracks) onto Sawnee Ave
The Legion in on the left a little after the road starts going downhill. Look for the real helicopter ;-)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik