GEO Fencing unlock? Frustrated

Reaction score
I live outside of Philadelphia, with Geo Fencing on my house is in one of the very large yellow circles. I can't fly, can't take off with it on. I tried this morning to unlock it. I did the phone number verification. I number was sent to my phone, however I can't figure out where to type in that code in the GO App. I tried this about 5 times in 15 minutes and did not get anywhere.

What am I doing wrong

I live outside of Philadelphia, with Geo Fencing on my house is in one of the very large yellow circles. I can't fly, can't take off with it on. I tried this morning to unlock it. I did the phone number verification. I number was sent to my phone, however I can't figure out where to type in that code in the GO App. I tried this about 5 times in 15 minutes and did not get anywhere.

What am I doing wrong
Were you connected to the Internet while trying to do the unlock? You need to be.

Reactions: FASTFJR
Here is what I get, first its the warning pop up. I hit YES to unlock them, next I get a pop up to put my cell phone number in. I do that and I get a text back. My question is where do I put the code number in the text message I get. Their does not seem to be a "Next Step" after I put my phone number in

Attachments

• IMG_0016.PNG
    IMG_0016.PNG
    1.8 MB · Views: 398
  • IMG_0017.PNG
    IMG_0017.PNG
    907.4 KB · Views: 375
Silly question but did you tick the box on the second pic? A lot of companies are getting into trouble as a lot of people tick the box for the sake of moving on before reading it. Now a days some companies require you to tick the box to open up the options to carry on to the next step which in this case is for you to put your number in. It's a way of them saving their *** if anything goes wrong.

Sent from my Power using PhantomPilots mobile app

I ran into the same problem with mine while using my P4 with my Samsung Note 4. I would request authorization via phone and then I would get a txt with a code in it and like you I see no where to enter the code. It seems like the DJI Go app is spinning waiting to see the txt come in and it will then automatically unlock it
, but it never sees the txt.

No resolution as of yet

Sent from my Nexus 5X using PhantomPilots mobile app

Silly question but did you tick the box on the second pic? A lot of companies are getting into trouble as a lot of people tick the box for the sake of moving on before reading it. Now a days some companies require you to tick the box to open up the options to carry on to the next step which in this case is for you to put your number in. It's a way of them saving their *** if anything goes wrong.

Sent from my Power using PhantomPilots mobile app

I ticked it about 5 times, clearly they have an issue here

What's the sense for DJI selling drones to us consumers if we cannot fly it. Too much restrictions. It's like buying a brand new corvette and the salesman tells you, well sir, you can drive it only on city streets but not in the highway. Believe me, I'm all for safety but if you obey flying the max of 400 ft and have a line of sight and you are not flying on airport grounds, then you should be able to fly the drone period.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4