Geo fence question

Not sure why ya deleted your post sandman but you can see I don't have it in mine and just wondered why .
Strange

Lol...cause I messed up...I thought it was only there when everything was powered up on mine but it's there all the time...

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: dirkclod
What version app are you running? Mine iOS 2.8.4...

What version app are you running? Mine iOS 2.8.4...

The same one as you . Maybe they gonna update the standard again and add it .
I just saw that post in this and looked in mine and it wasn't there .
Thanks for replying :)

The same one as you . Maybe they gonna update the standard again and add it .
I just saw that post in this and looked in mine and it wasn't there .
Thanks for replying :)

No problem[emoji106]

Reactions: dirkclod
Just back from taking it out today and all seems the same. Flys just as far and everything running smooth like as always. Only difference I see is the option to turn geo on....

One question TnHwyman, if your flying and you start coming close to the red what happens? Does it just return to home or land? Hopefully not land cause that could be far away. And if your using a iPad without internet how does that work? How does it know if your in a nfz if you don't have a map cause of no internet?

I don't have an answer to any of your questions, but here are my take on it. Most likely coming up on the red line the quad would announce the restricted area and not enter into it. Much like the behavior when you set your distance from home restriction. The ipad air I use is through a cell phone service and as of yet I have not found myself without internet connection. Maybe someone can come along and answer these questions better than I.

Now that I have mine all updated and calibrated, I will start testing it further myself. Thanks...

It autolands when you hit it .Just hope your not over water :eek:
JK
Saw this and you might also and sorry to post it if you have .
I watch this guy and he does some crazy stuff .
Do look at the end .

Reactions: TnHwyman
I didn't see anything about autolands. He said stops and hovers. Then he simply turned around and went back. I can live with that. I don't have a problem with keeping us out of the red zone. Especially when like this case he didn't even notice it.

I didn't see anything about autolands. He said stops and hovers. Then he simply turned around and went back. I can live with that. I don't have a problem with keeping us out of the red zone. Especially when like this case he didn't even notice it.

Was joking sandman ,Ya missed the JK ;)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj