geo fence limit

Reaction score
Hi all,

My v2+ is in phantom mode as i am new. Just wondering what the geo fence setting is for that? I checked my phantom 2 program with nothing connected into it and it says 0 and 0 for height and horizontal. Is this the default for no limit or is it because i dont have my vision 2 + connected?

Thanks

It is because it is not connected. The setting resides in the Phantom. I can't remember but I think the default is 400/400.

Connect your Phantom to the Assistant and you will see the current settings of your Geofence. The settings you impose are stored in your Phantom's NAZA flight controller. I honestly can't recall what the defaults were, but I *THINK* they were 1000' distance and 400' altitude. You may set them to whatever you feel comfortable with. Should you reach the threshold, the app will display an onscreen warning, and your Phantom will move back within the limits you have set. I have my Geofence set for 7920' distance (1.5 miles), and 2640' altitude (1/2 mile). When I obtain a spare controller/extender to install my antenna mods, I will be increasing those limits. ;)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31