Genettico's Pics

Reaction score
So... I have been reading the forums for about a week or so. Tons of great info.
I thought I share my phantom with you guys since I figured it would be appreciated here more than anywhere else ;) !
I bought all the parts and (zenmuse,Fatshark, screen etc) and put it all together myself (I.E soldering and configuring) as well as the custom Vinyl and paint job. I love it.

Re: Genettico here!

Hi Genettico - noticed your thread dropping down the page and thought I'd step up and welcome you to the forum! Nice customised job you've done there. I really like the matt/gloss transition to it.

How have you found it as far as Zenmuse usage? Plug and play with no problems or have you had any niggles?

DeweyAXD said:
Hi Genettico - noticed your thread dropping down the page and thought I'd step up and welcome you to the forum! Nice customised job you've done there. I really like the matt/gloss transition to it.

How have you found it as far as Zenmuse usage? Plug and play with no problems or have you had any niggles?

Thank you. I was wondering if someone would ever say anything. I have to say Im glad there is still people like you, who have manners ( even thru cyberspace)...i dont know what that says.... Lol... Anyways...Zenmuse is not plug and play.... You have to solder some connections, then configure it.. However I have not had any issues in the few weeks I have own the Phantom.. I have flown it over 50 times now, and knock on wood.... Love it. I did noticed like many before the yaw issues on video, but that is an inherit issue with 2 axis gimbals... I played with gain settings and Im really happy with results, and I just started using After effects Warp stabilizer and it helps on smoothing video a bit more. A nice package to get some cool vids on a budget. :D

So I added directional leg extensions by color...red front... Back black to match color theme Here it is just finished

Thank's for the link. I purchased a set last night. I was going to make a set just like that out of white Delrin,
but you really can't beat $10 having them already made.

I may end up modding them to house LED lights. (I've become LED obsessed lately). ;)

justsomeguy said:
Genettico said:
Yup thats it... If you have a Gimball and have the 7th channel for pitch enabled and make the cam go straight down, one of the legs will show on vids so you guys know... Kinda annoying... Gonna have to think a out something

You need to use legs/landing gear that are not DJI. Like simensays stuff.

Example frame grab:

web_cl.jpg

Well.. The problem is not there with the bone stock DJI legs... Only when I put the extensions on it.the extensions allow for the legs to become visible on the gopro's fov.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik