General question about quality and problems people have.

S

sandman259

Just wondering how many people have not had any issues with there drones? I know this is a forum so people with problems usually come on to find answers but I was wondering are there that many problems with the phantoms? I have a p3a and love it and haven't had any issues. No cracks, no RTH problems, no firmware problems, always flies great. It seams all I ever here is bad stuff. Am I just lucky? Or are most people not having those issues?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Maintain it well, you will be happy.

I keep scanning over my drone looking for cracks like a surgeon...lol..by the things I hear it sounds like its just a matter of time[emoji51]

This is a forum where you come for advice and unfortunately the reason is nearly always a bad one, it does give a false impression that things are bad but trust me they ain't there are lots of happy phantom owners

That's what I figured, just nice to hear the good news too[emoji106]

Yeh heaps of issues but not with me, cause I don't upgrade my software... If it ain't broke don't fix it

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Hello no real problems..just recently updated from P3s to P3p..going up in the world..lol

Yeh heaps of issues but not with me, cause I don't upgrade my software... If it ain't broke don't fix it

What nonsense. 90% of P3 owners have no issues, even after upgrades. 99% of the ones with issues have them because of ignorance or inexperience. A tiny fraction have genuine issues, like one finds with most other electronic devices

Had my p3p since mid dec. Never had any problems and everything is updated with no issues. I treat mine like a flying camera and not a sports car.

Last edited:
What nonsense. 90% of P3 owners have no issues, even after upgrades. 99% of the ones with issues have them because of ignorance or inexperience. A tiny fraction have genuine issues, like one finds with most other electronic devices
so you've done a poll have you? lol where do you get those numbers?
there are a lot of threads here on phantom pilots having to do with firmware update issues on their P3's. many people such as yourself immediately point the finger at the pilot and say pilot error! think of the phantom series as an LTE (Long Term Evolution) project for dji... they don't have "a perfect drone" not yet at least. dji is getting better as time goes on but every piece of technology is going through this LTE trial and error so to speak, im basically saying is that technology fails...
its just the way it is and you know it, you just have more faith in technology than the pilot unless that pilot is you cause you probly think of yourself better than most other pilots. you gotta cut the crap of immediately blaming the operator.

here we go one of many firmware updating issues
Firmware v 1.8.80 released (with notes)

Reactions: peterepeat69
89f9fd21cee85ce67268beda637ca149.jpg

Another comment I found... Hmmm

Reactions: Romans109
Hi, can some please tell me how to turn off Automatic Firmware updates on P3A? Thank you....

That's no proof of correlation between the two facts.

Many policemen eat donuts, many policemen die under fire, but donuts are not causing death by gunshot.

Hi, can some please tell me how to turn off Automatic Firmware updates on P3A? Thank you....

There's no such thing as auto firmware update since your P3A doesn't have a broadband connection.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20