General Discussion Forum

dronescostarica said:
Hello everyone.

Does anyone knows if a weather collector data accessory exist for a DJI 2? :D

Hello backatcha, :D

That's a great question. If you don't get a response here, I may post it elsewhere.

Ribbon wire shorting out on DJI Vision 2

I crashed my phantom vision 2 plus. I've tried replacing the broken gimbal ribbon wire. Each time I powered it up the cable would short and start burning. Any idea what the problem is?

QuadcopterAcademy said:
Do not mess with LiPo batteries. Throw them away. They can explode if you're not properly maintaining them!!!
:shock:

Re: Ribbon wire shorting out on DJI Vision 2

Pegramj said:
I crashed my phantom vision 2 plus. I've tried replacing the broken gimbal ribbon wire. Each time I powered it up the cable would short and start burning. Any idea what the problem is?
Welcome to the forum :D Try asking in the Vision+ Forum and you'll most likely find someone that can help ya !

Wen i tip my phantom 2 vision to right camera stays good wen i tip to the left camera bangs around any advise on wats wrong ?

Adam said:
If it doesn't fit in the other forums, this is the place.

Ok, I m new to this cool thing and obviously spending such amount of money and knowing or receiving a proper training is a risk, I flew my Quadcopter about 3 times. Every time I calibrated the accurate possible. Trying to lift up instead goes out of balance to the front and end crashing, what might be wrong?

All controls are normal settings nothing been changed.

fantasma1 said:
Adam said:

Ok, I m new to this cool thing and obviously spending such amount of money and knowing or receiving a proper training is a risk, I flew my Quadcopter about 3 times. Every time I calibrated the accurate possible. Trying to lift up instead goes out of balance to the front and end crashing, what might be wrong?

You should post this in another section or it will get lost in this thread. ;)

Find the section that fits the Phantom you have, Vision, Vision + etc. then provide as much info as possible. Is it new, used.....Lot's of folks here that can help you.

Marlin009 said:
fantasma1 said:
Adam said:

You should post this in another section or it will get lost in this thread. ;)

Find the section that fits the Phantom you have, Vision, Vision + etc. then provide as much info as possible. Is it new, used.....Lot's of folks here that can help you.

I would suggest the 'Help" area for this question as that would be the proper location - http://www.phantompilots.com/viewforum.php?f=5

well half of the selections dont work, trying to get into the lightbridge forum and it fails.......... not liking new page (yet)

Do not mess with LiPo batteries. Throw them away. They can explode if you're not properly maintaining them!!!

Hmm,
I am sure you are NOT supposed to "Throw them away"
LiPo batteries should be disposed of in a certain manner. If you are not going to dispose of them properly, you should recycle them.

Texas A&M University Aerospace Engineering Department has great info and disposal procedures here:

http://oes.tamu.edu/web/guidelines/battery/LiPo Procedures.pdf

I have a question, I bought a phantom 2 and a h3-3g gimbal to go with my gopro Hero 4 silver. This week I was told to buy this fpv kit http://www.uavdirect.com/product-p/fpvm7-ultra-sys.htm. ok so I am so lost in what to do now, I have looked for youtube vids and I am still stuck.I stuck the following on a phantom site and all i got so far was " no clue what to do"

NinjSeba said:
I just got this, http://www.uavdirect.com/product-p/fpvm7-ultra-sys.htm and I got not instructions, so far I have not found any videos pertaining to how to install this particular kit I got a lot of wire in the kit some are plug and play per se and some are ment to be soldered, this kit is not supposed to need soldering.. I just dont know what goes where. any ideas? The iosd Mini is the biggest mystery. like wtf does this all hook up to?

some of the connectors I got with this were these below

this actually came with the iosd mini

I hooked up the transmitter the way it said to, i opened the case, there was a wire connector and I unplugged it and replaced ut with the one that goes to the transmitter, so wtf does the iosd go??

anyone???
so can someone tell me what needs to be done, I love a company that sells you close to 500 buck of stuff and provides NO instructions..

Hey Michael Macy, Welcome to the forum.

I suggest you post the question, as a new thread in the P2 forum.
I think you will have much better luck there.

Has anyone tried to fix distorted images produced by the PV2+? If so what did you use?

Hey All,
I am awaiting the arrival of my Phantom 2 Vision Plus which of course has a rechargeable battery in the transmitter. Does anyone know how long the battery will last per charge? Thanks in advance for all replies.

Hello Kripdish, welcome to the forum.

The question you've asked is answered in your manual. You may want to read & study it before catching hell for not knowing what is there.
Ultimately the P2V+ forum will be where you will want to post most of your questions. You should attempt to find an answer before asking questions, they aren't the most patient of folks, smarter than all get-out though.
Good Luck, enjoy the show.

Here is a good link to search with:
https://cse.google.com/cse/publicurl?cx=014775389315664725445:ejku2ysgyhi

Reactions: yorlik

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4