General Discussion Forum

Dang it! I broke two props the first time I tried to fly the Phantom!
It was my fault trying to fly indoors. Had to order replacements!
Stuuuupid!

I'm just curious....is it by community preference that clicking on an external link does not open a new browser tab?

jdjeff said:
I'm just curious....is it by community preference that clicking on an external link does not open a new browser tab?
I for one would appreciate it if they would open in another browser tab. I thought that was the default for phpBB.

pwright said:
jdjeff said:
I for one would appreciate it if they would open in another browser tab. I thought that was the default for phpBB.

Well good...I'm not alone.

Has Tapatalk been considered on being used for easier access on smart phones? It would make it so much easier to keep up to date in my opinion. I use if for a few other forums and it works pretty good. Just a thought. It's an easy plugin to add from what I've been told.

FangsCPO said:
Has Tapatalk been considered on being used for easier access on smart phones? It would make it so much easier to keep up to date in my opinion. I use if for a few other forums and it works pretty good. Just a thought. It's an easy plugin to add from what I've been told.

I will try to work on tapatalk next week. I've never used it but I checked it out, and I'll try to get it added.

Adam said:
FangsCPO said:

I will try to work on tapatalk next week. I've never used it but I checked it out, and I'll try to get it added.

I'd like tapatalk too! help to keep updated on the road.

Adam said:
FangsCPO said:

That would be awesome!!!!!! Let us know when it's ready. Supposeably, it's a very easy pluggin to add to get us rolling. My RC forum added that feature two years ago and it's been great to be able to keep up with the forum on the road.

Is there any status on the Tapatalk Plug-in? It would definitely make this forum more accessible while on-the-road or sitting on the can. LOL!!!

Looking at reviews at the App store, people are saying that the developer is starting to slide in ads on a paid app. Can anyone verify? That may just turn me off on paying $2.99 for it. Aside from that, it's getting great reviews.

editor71 said:
Looking at reviews at the App store, people are saying that the developer is starting to slide in ads on a paid app. Can anyone verify? That may just turn me off on paying $2.99 for it. Aside from that, it's getting great reviews.

I use TapaTalk and TapaTalk 2 (iphone) all the time, I've yet to see an ad. I just hope the pluggin gets added.

Good to know. If I like it, I may look into installing it on my paintball teams forum.

bway1ner said:
Dang it! I broke two props the first time I tried to fly the Phantom!
It was my fault trying to fly indoors. Had to order replacements!
Stuuuupid!

I scraped mine up because it needed calibrated.
Found THESE.

MX45OR said:
FangsCPO said:
TapaTalk????
http://www.tapatalk.com/
it really makes it easier to post phone pics (my primary camera here recently), text, or any feature you might have for a computer. Really , it just make things simpler when communicating with a mobile device.

I guess you didn't read my previous post, I know what it is. I'm just "still" asking, why hasn't the pluggin been added so we can use TapaTalk to access this forum?

Once again, Mr. Moderator what's the scoop??

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20