• hongkong101.jpg
    hongkong101.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 540
What about a spelling test? :)

Sent from Samsung S4 via Tapatalk

OMG!!! They moved Hong Kong to Brazil??!!! :eek:

That'll make shipping much more convenient... :roll:

-slinger

Please do us (and you) a favor and avoid comments that might invite others to get in to political or other unwanted "discussion" ;)

On topic: anybody here able to pinpoint Hong Kong on an unmarked world map? I admit my finger ended up on Shanghai instead :oops:

OI Photography said:
Please do us (and you) a favor and avoid comments that might invite others to get in to political or other unwanted "discussion" ;)

On topic: anybody here able to pinpoint Hong Kong on an unmarked world map? I admit my finger ended up on Shanghai instead :oops:

Oh dear oh dear. My comment was a joke on the ignorance of not knowing what part of the world that screenshot was showing.
Perhaps there should be an "off topic" section for posts like this and the other posts that are appearing in the "General" section.

CmB said:
Oh dear oh dear. My comment was a joke on the ignorance of not knowing what part of the world that screenshot was showing.
Perhaps there should be an "off topic" section for posts like this and the other posts that are appearing in the "General" section.

No worries, that warning shot wasn't fired in your direction, you just stepped in the line of fire at the last second ;)

Your point about the off-topic section is well made and we may see that here soon...the site owner Adam is the one who can make that happen.

LOL.
Thought your reply was about the UK and it's alleged Commonwealth (omg this is getting more political as I type)

An off topic section would surely be a lot easier to moderate as well :eek: Hopefully we shall see one soon.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj