Geert what's up ?

Wedeliver said:
I have a missing post. I could see quotes but my post is gone. I don't think I said anything wrong, and the quoted bits don't show anything that might cause deletion. Could the system delete posts on its own? (I don't remember the thread where I made this post and since the post was deleted I don't know of anyway to find it??

Funny line of thinking. The forum software is doing a flyaway!

8676309 said:
Funny line of thinking. The forum software is doing a flyaway!

I have a theory about fly-aways...

It all has to do with the RTH function. The problem is where the Phantom thinks its home ultimately is...
That's right, they are all trying to migrate back to China!

Soapbox on
Regarding the topic, maybe it should have been addressed in a PM and brought here if no resolution was achieved? Maybe it was, hell I don't know, don't really care. For the love of [enter favorite expletive here], this is a [enter favorite expletive here] forum!
It's not like the Government is kicking in your door and burning your books or deleting your hard drive.
It's not like there is a paid membership to post here and express your views. Somebody set this up, somebody set mods in charge.
When the code was jacked up, lots of people (that didn't contribute effort or resources to the development and implementation of this site) were complaining. Sure, it was a bit annoying but always keep in mind how much you paid for your membership here.
Seriously, it's a forum. Not trying to be rash but Phantompilots doesn't have a monopoly on php. If people don't like it and can't work it out with whoever, feel free to go elsewhere or start your own.
Soapbox off

You may now return to your normal pissing and moaning...

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31