gave up

Reaction score
i Gave up trying to pair my futaba 14fg with the light bridge ended up going with the 5.8 gig regular video. the trainer cord stuff was so bad and frustrating maybe another day but it was 4 days of screaming and swearing. anyone hit the wall?

You lasted 4 days, that's impressive. I can take about 2 days over a weekend with a project like that and then say, NOPE.
Similar thing happened to me when building a new i7 PC and trying to make it a non-native hackintosh build. I gave up too and have a really nice Win 8.1 machine!

Kbboehm said:
i Gave up trying to pair my futaba 14fg with the light bridge ended up going with the 5.8 gig regular video. the trainer cord stuff was so bad and frustrating maybe another day but it was 4 days of screaming and swearing. anyone hit the wall?

Too bad... it took me about 5 days of messing with it to get it just right and from then on, it worked perfectly. You guys have no patience, if you wanted instant gratification, you should have sold your 14sg and bought a V2 DJI controller (which has a trainer port) and is a no brainer to use! You could have gotten back around $400 too!

When I hear 2 days or 4 days and then give up on a technical project, I hear you have no business even being in the game. It takes TIME to get **** done right! :lol:

spudraleigh said:
You guys have no patience, if you wanted instant gratification, you should have...
... you have no business even being in the game. It takes TIME to get **** done right!

Really? You're either joking, or too tightly wound.

Hi,
I fitted a Naza M to a vision with a Futaba T8J and R2008SB receiver along with DJI 3 axis gimble and gopro3 camera.
Using the ipad mini it linked to Lightbridge first time and has been fantastic. Ok can't control the camera settings or waypoints from the LB app at present- I find that pointless anyway until POI is available-
but the phantom flies beautifully-no restrictions and video feed and clarity is fantastic.With the Futaba I can still set variable speed Yaw and circle around a point bit of a pain but possible. LB has been good to me. The Naza m software has not changed for about 2 yrs and I find it simple and reliable it makes me do all the controlling for my camera in the sky.

it is easy to get the 14sg to hock up to lightbridge, one its a wire lol direct into it, and if you follow the setup instructions that are all over this forum (not this question) it should take you 1 hour at max.

follow this its easy
http://www.phantompilots.com/threads/setting-up-the-futaba-t8fgs-or-14sg-with-the-p2.8358/

So after much frustration I found the d bus port is bad on the air unit. I missed it because the gamble worked and you think because one thing is talking it must be the radio programming. Broke the seal and soldered the wires directly to the board. All is good now. To bad link light doesn't work on A2 with d bus might have cought it. Probably not. Lol

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic