Gauges for video

Reaction score
I'm a Mac user and wondering which website I can use to get gauge overlays on my P3P videos. Please help

Dashware is only available for Windows.

I'm a Mac user and wondering which website I can use to get gauge overlays on my P3P videos. Please help

I thought the MAC can Emulate a windows PC?
5 Ways to Run Windows Software on a Mac

Get a copy of windows 8 free! plenty of legit sites around.
You said this was the computer you are running right?
mac computer.jpg

I don't know to much about the MAC, but I have some old computers like yours running windows 8 with memory sticks.
Sorry mine have USB Ports so they are newer than yours. Serial Device right?
That's all I have Sammy, maybe it will help maybe not.

Reactions: III% Streve
I put OS X on a dell for testing... Then took it out and shot it.. for testing. It did better as a target than paperweight!

No seriously did that link help Sammy? I don't know if you have used wine? You can run it off a memory stick and not pollute the Mac OS. I used it a few times on the PC. But I don't have a Mac.

I'm a born east coaster, Quincy MA. I know you have a sense of humor so I tossed in some...

I'll check that out later. Yes, I have a huge sense of humor. I work at a firehouse so u need to have tough skin and know how to break balls

I'll check that out later. Yes, I have a huge sense of humor. I work at a firehouse so u need to have tough skin and know how to break balls
Could you show us a photo of your Station? That would be neat... Linux has boot disks that run only on a Mem Stick free and includes Wine built in. I ran lots of programs for the PC with Wine that way and was really amazed it did run some higher end software.
Good luck Sammy I'm surprised no other Mac"Ers have not chimed in... Unless the question was answered already.
Off To Work

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl