Garmin Virb elite mounted on Phantom

Reaction score
Ok, i have seen that the Garmin virb elite will mount to the phantom drones, i have a 1.1.1 so i am sure it will fit the included go pro mount. My issue is, when the garmin is mounted under the phantom drone as someone has posted a picture on this site, the camera is upside down, not having the camera yet and can try it out, does it still film the proper side up i guess you would call it inverted to get the proper view.

Never mind I found the Garmin virb elite manual on line and it explains that the camera can shoot upside down by changing the settings.

So, what's your decision? Would it be a good match for the P1? Ya gonna get one?

Can we see video if you do?

Thanks TheDroid

So, what's your decision? Would it be a good match for the P1? Ya gonna get one?

Can we see video if you do?

Thanks TheDroid
Yes, i am getting the Garmin Virb Elite camera, i have seen a picture on here of another member with one, and they fit on the phantoms, also have seen some youtube videos indicating they come with a whole bunch of mounts, one in particular that adapts to the gopro mounts. I was hoping for the Go Pro, but the camera is my 35yr service award from my work place and they could not get the go pro from the manufacturer i guess so they switchedd to the garmin, they gave me the choice of waiting for like ever probably or getting the garmin, so i will have it in a few weeks and i will post some pics on here to show everyone how it works.

Reactions: IflyinWY

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav