Garmin GTU-10 unit says already registered!!

Reaction score
I received my GTU-10 today - refurb unit from ebay. When I went to register .. it says unit already registered .. not to my account. Has anyone come across this ...those with refurb units? How do I unregister this device so i can register to my account?

Looks like they sent you a used one or a unit returned by someone else. You need to return it for exchange or your money back. I bought a refurbished unit that was in the sealed packaging, and had no problem registering.

Bugatti said:
I received my GTU-10 today - refurb unit from ebay. When I went to register .. it says unit already registered .. not to my account. Has anyone come across this ...those with refurb units? How do I unregister this device so i can register to my account?

Contact Garmin and they'll reset it for you.

I just went through this with Gramin last week. Since it was registered by the previous owner you'll need to call Garmin and they can fix the issue. They said that normally it takes a few minutes to correct the issue but in my case it was a few days because mine was a "European Version". All is good now and it works great.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31