Galaxy Visitor 2 or Hubsan x4 107D........?

Looks like the Galaxy has crapped out after less than 10 flights. Hook up the battery, nothing. Not able to try out the Hubsan, as I mistakenly ordered the reverse controls and either have to purchase another control or physically switch them.

I have both. The GV2 flies nice and steady on arrival, but can ramp up when you are ready. The X4 is a brute out of the box until you learn how to calm it down. Just my personal experiences. I like the GV2 720HD camera as you can control it from the transmitter. You have to remember to turn on the X4 720HD camera at switch on. I find them both difficult to fly inside in a small space, but they are great outside. I do find the X4 climbs rapidly on forward stick and descends like a kamikaze on reverse stick. That could be my lack of setup skills. Both need the prop protectors or you will chew up many props in the first 10 batteries. You also need good eyesight as many a bad landing results in a spectacular bloom of props flying in all directions as they are simply push on / pull off.

Can't tell you about the other but I have the X4. A total ***** to fly. I would really like to have an expert try to fly that thing. I really think they would give up.

Happyflyer said:
Can't tell you about the other but I have the X4. A total ***** to fly. I would really like to have an expert try to fly that thing. I really think they would give up.

I have a couple of X4 H107L and X4 H107C Hubsans... Does anyone have one of these as well as the X4 H107D ??? Is it harder to fly H107d than an H107L or H107C? I can fly the crap out of both of them. It did take a lot of time to get to this level, though...

-slinger

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4