Galaxy Tab S (8.4) SM-T705

Reaction score
Hi, anyone using a Galaxy Tab S (8.4) SM-T705?

Very nice tablet, but both Litchi and DJI programs work horribly, Litchi just stops working.

Thing work just fine with my Oneplus One.

Is there some setting somewhere? I have tried in Developer tools, force GPU for 2D on and off, does not seem to make a difference...

best regards,

I have it works perfect plenty of threads on this topic...rollback google service kill all apps enable flight mode ect ect

Kill (force stop) the dji app. The two apps, Litchi and DJI, don't get along with each other.
Doesn't matter unfortunately.

Even uninstalled DJI Go.

Litchi works fine without the P3P connected.

But, as soon as the P3P is connected and I load a previous edited way point mission, things go wrong.

I tried with and without hardware video encoding, no difference.

[emoji17]

best regards,

Think I will flash Cyanogenmod 12.1 on the tablet.

Afterall everything works fine on my Oneplus One with Cyanogenmod 12.1

best regards,

And so I did. Rooted, and installed Cyanogenmod 12.1, with the minimum Google services.

Now, both DJI Go and Litchi work fine.

The only thing is switching between both apps.

And this is solved by disconnecting the usb cable, and choose the other app from the dialog for the usb "debugging app", don't set a default app.

Latency is minimal, and on par with the descriptions I read about other apps/os's.

best regards,

Reactions: phuocsandiego
Thanks for the feedback on what you did, although only TWO people responded to the whole thread?! I bought Litchi and love it but it's highly unstable on my Nexus 9. I'm going to root it and install Cyanogenmod as well. I had it on my old Nexus 7 and liked it. I'll report back as soon as I get that done and have had a chance to go flying with it.

I use this tablet and it works fine with both DJI GO and Litchi. I have not had to make any unusual settings changes, including no changes to Google Services.

I do not have a lot of apps or other stuff on this tablet however, maybe that helps -- I bought it exclusively for flying the Phantom and that's pretty much been what I've used it for, other then some web browsing in Chrome.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj