galaxy tab E experience

Reaction score
Anyone have experience with a Galaxy Tab E.? 9.6 inch screen. Im getting a p3a and looking to possibly purchase this tablet for use.
Thx

I'm using a Samsung Tab "A" which is 9.7" and it just fits perfect with about an 1/8" to spare in the OEM bracket.

Thanks. I assume that the tab E model is compatible and works then? Not the fit but the functionality with DJI Go

Yeah, works great with Android v:5.0.2 "Lollipop" running DJI GO v: 2.4.1

Anyone have experience with a Galaxy Tab E.? 9.6 inch screen. Im getting a p3a and looking to possibly purchase this tablet for use.
Thx
My Tab E fits perfectly. No changes need tp be made

Mine fits good. The only issues I have is its pretty dim even with a large sunshade. The screen has a lot of glare. And.I'm having a hell of a time connecting to DJI go app with the new Marshmallow 6.1.1, I can connect but its a pain. Used to be fine with lollipop.

I've been using a Samsung Tab E for over 100 hours of flight time with few problems.

It fits the controller holder just fine and as long as I clear the memory cache before starting DJIGo4, it starts up and runs first try every time.

I have seen the tablet "overheat" a few times, but that may have been due to being in direct sunlight here in Florida for a few batteries at a time.

AD

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj