Galaxy Tab A Disconnected

Reaction score
Hi All, I have Phantom 4 and Galaxy Tab A 8". When I first ran the DJI Go app I had no problems.
After a recent update when I connect up it tells me disconnected, also all the settings back to basic.
I have to input all the info before it works, then next time I use it it's disconnected again. Also when I start up DJI Go the Inspire 1 copter is on the screen with the CAMERA Connect Button and not the Phantom 4.
Please help as I'm really frustrated.
Thanks for your help in advance

Reactions: Wulffy
I'm having similar issues :-(
Someone on the DJI forim said to try specific start sequence:
1. Power up the remote
2. Power up the P4
3. Connect USB then power up Tablet

This process seems to work ok for me, but still having some anomalies...

For me I turn on the controller and drone, launch the app, THEN plug the wire FROM the controller to the phone. Stopped any USB issues for me

Sent from my Power using PhantomPilots mobile app

Unfortunately the above sequence did not work on my iPhone 6S+ :( I also reinstalled the DJI GO app but did not help either. Raised the DJI ticket and waiting for a response. If it works, will share it on the forum.

Just want to thank Grammaton Claeric for pointing out this issue on Phantom forum. It works fine if you start the bird and RC up plug in USB and then only start the TAB
Hope with the feature updates this issue will be resolved. The problem is with both DJIGo App and Litchi app.
I will fly a huge mission this afternoon and will keep you guy's up to date what has happen :)

Mission did not go well at all!!Now something new came up! :( Load my mission, took off and i had to pause then no more control over the drone!! Switching modes no
response what so ever. Had to wait out till battery run out!
Be honest now does Litchi work or not? Cant fly a drone with so many issues its ridiculous.

Not happy drone pilot :(

Must brake the news!! Litchi is so powerful ladies and gentlemen. Had my 1st successful mission and it is wonderful!!
Will post link later for you to watch! :)

Very happy drone pilot!!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31