Galaxy Tab 3 Loses video

Reaction score
One thing before I ask my question. I love that you type in your topic and it automatically runs a search before you put your message in. Have been in alot of forums and this is the first time I have seen it. Very cool.

So hear is my deal. I have a Phantom 3 advanced and a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 (Android version 4.2.2) with the stock 16gb microsd card. I have had this issue with both the 1.3.20 firmware and the 1.4.0010 firmware. DJI go is the latest version for android.

When I go to fly, I have no trouble seeing the video on the screen and can even take pictures. Problem is, when I switch to record video and start the recording, the status bar turns red and shows not connected. I do not lose remote control or control over the gimble, but I lose all video of what the camera sees on the screen. When I carefully bring it back, I discover that the video was recorded to the SD card. I just was not able to see it in the DJI Go app.

Any thoughts on this? I am confused as I have no issue except for when I turn on video record. At all other times I have the video preview on the tablet.

if you d
One thing before I ask my question. I love that you type in your topic and it automatically runs a search before you put your message in. Have been in alot of forums and this is the first time I have seen it. Very cool.

So hear is my deal. I have a Phantom 3 advanced and a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 (Android version 4.2.2) with the stock 16gb microsd card. I have had this issue with both the 1.3.20 firmware and the 1.4.0010 firmware. DJI go is the latest version for android.

When I go to fly, I have no trouble seeing the video on the screen and can even take pictures. Problem is, when I switch to record video and start the recording, the status bar turns red and shows not connected. I do not lose remote control or control over the gimble, but I lose all video of what the camera sees on the screen. When I carefully bring it back, I discover that the video was recorded to the SD card. I just was not able to see it in the DJI Go app.

Any thoughts on this? I am confused as I have no issue except for when I turn on video record. At all other times I have the video preview on the tablet.
if you didn't while upgrading from pilot to Go, you should uninstall the dji app and then search your sdcard for the dji folder and delete that as well, reboot then re-install dji go app.
I'm not sure if it's just a lollipop thing but you may also want to rollback google play service, it has been known to cause lags disconnects

Does anyone have any idea how long the Galaxy tab 3 battery will last whilst flying the Phantom 3 and using its simulator?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.