Galaxy Tab 2 DJI GO dosent work

Reaction score
Hi guys, I bought Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (10.1) for using it with my P3A. But when I open DJI GO 2.9 I get an error message saying "Unfortunately, DJI GO has stopped"

I bought this tablet because was on the recomdended list, can anyone help me please? Tomorrow I will be going on holidays and I want to have my P3A ready for the action

Thanks!!!!

Try reinstalling DJI GO.

Try reinstalling DJI GO.
I did a restore factory setting of the tablet. I will do it again and try to reinstalling. COuld be something else? Should I have to change any setting? It is on Adroid 4.2.2

Thanks for you help!!!

Let's see what happens after you reinstall DJI GO -- and, then go from there if it's still not working properly.

I have the same problem. Every time I go to open it it says the same thing. Have uninstalled it and reinstalled it and the same thing happens. I have an LG G5 phone that I use but it would be nice to be able to use my tablet while flying. If anyone has advice on how to make it work please chime in!

I bought a used Nexus 7 Generation 1 to fly my Phantom 3 Standard. I read that the DJI Go app would work if you downloaded from the DJI website, but no such luck. Anyone out there get this to work on a Nexus the gen 1? Andres if you haven't already you might install the app from DJI site, not play store. I don't know if there is any difference, but worth a try.

Let's see what happens after you reinstall DJI GO -- and, then go from there if it's still not working properly.
Didnt work, same issue. I bought Litchi and it starts, but I dont have connection to the RC. What can I do? Should I change some settings?

Thanks again

Andres-

I just got the same Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (10.1) for use with my P4, and I get the exact same error message. I tried restarting the device, loading DJO GO from the Play store, loading from the DJI website, from an APK installer, tried force-stopping Google Play services (and clearing data), turning wi-fi off, but nothing helps.

I'm running Android version 4.1.2.

I know this doesn't help your situation, but if I find a solution, I'll post it here. Gonna keep trying.

Have any of you tried down grading the vr. Of the app you are using?

From my experience v2.9 does not run as smoothly on my S2-t710, rolling it back brings the performance I was used to.

If you have another cellphone that can do a "Hotspot" try linking your "Tab" to it via WiFi I have done it & it will work. I just need to adjust the transfer speeds, as the video back to me was stuttering.

This will give you a bigger screen to look at than a small 6 inch cellphone (I have a Iphone 6) but it ha unlimited data for free, & my Samsung tab 3 only has 25 Mb per month.

Kurt

I bought a used Nexus 7 Generation 1 to fly my Phantom 3 Standard. I read that the DJI Go app would work if you downloaded from the DJI website, but no such luck. Anyone out there get this to work on a Nexus the gen 1? Andres if you haven't already you might install the app from DJI site, not play store. I don't know if there is any difference, but worth a try.
only 2 gen Nexus 7 is compatible with p3

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

OK. After much difficulty, I deleted all old traces of the DJI Go app from the tablet. I found an APK site which has older versions of the app, and I downloaded the 2.8.0 version here:

Download DJI GO 2.8.0 APK | APKPure.com

It seems to work so far. I'll keep trying newer versions until it won't load,(2.8.1, 2.8.2, 2.8.3, 2.8.4, but not 2.9.0!) then I'll go back to the last one that worked. Because we have the exact same situation, this should work for you, as well. Good luck!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1