Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Galaxy S6 wont connect?

Discussion in 'Pro/Adv Discussion' started by Steve J Miller, Apr 16, 2016.

1. Steve J Miller

Phantom 3 Advanced
    Firmware 1.6
    Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus Marshmallow OS
    DJI Go v2.7.2
    Litchi v3.3.0

First, I turn on my P3A then I connect my phone to my controller then turn on my controller.

I will get a pop up asking me if I want to connect to DJI Go or Litchi. I launch which one I prefer and it connects to my Phantom.

The next time I go to use it I need to go into settings/applications/default applications and uncheck whichever app I chose to open previously, then I go through the process listed above and it connects without issue.

Now, when my phone is connected and I turn on my controller nothing happens. If I manually open either app neither will connect to phantom. I went through the default apps and nothing was checked.

I had this issue recently but when I rebooted my hone it worked fine, now it wont.

When use my Samsung TabS2 it works perfectly.

As always, any help is very appreciated!

2. LightCollector

Swipe down from the top and touch USB connected for charging...change that to MTP transfer.

Steve J Miller likes this.
  3. Steve J Miller

Thanks!

Thats exactly what I finally figured out - I never had to do that until this marshmallow update - I hope I can find a place to set that as default because it will get annoying to have to set everytime - as well as resetting the default program to launch -

I had a loose usb connection so in mid-flight I had to go through the usb connection and reset it... Ugh

4. alokbhargava

You should turn on RC first and A/C next and not the other way. App can be started after RC or after AC

5. LightCollector

If you find a way to set it as default, let me know :)

6. LightCollector

A Verizon update yesterday has fixed the "USB Connected for Charging" default on my Galaxy S6. All is well once again.