Galaxy S6 wont connect?

Reaction score
Phantom 3 Advanced
Firmware 1.6
Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus Marshmallow OS
DJI Go v2.7.2
Litchi v3.3.0

First, I turn on my P3A then I connect my phone to my controller then turn on my controller.

I will get a pop up asking me if I want to connect to DJI Go or Litchi. I launch which one I prefer and it connects to my Phantom.

The next time I go to use it I need to go into settings/applications/default applications and uncheck whichever app I chose to open previously, then I go through the process listed above and it connects without issue.

Now, when my phone is connected and I turn on my controller nothing happens. If I manually open either app neither will connect to phantom. I went through the default apps and nothing was checked.

I had this issue recently but when I rebooted my hone it worked fine, now it wont.

When use my Samsung TabS2 it works perfectly.

As always, any help is very appreciated!

Swipe down from the top and touch USB connected for charging...change that to MTP transfer.

Thanks!

Thats exactly what I finally figured out - I never had to do that until this marshmallow update - I hope I can find a place to set that as default because it will get annoying to have to set everytime - as well as resetting the default program to launch -

I had a loose usb connection so in mid-flight I had to go through the usb connection and reset it... Ugh

You should turn on RC first and A/C next and not the other way. App can be started after RC or after AC

If you find a way to set it as default, let me know :)

Thanks!

Thats exactly what I finally figured out - I never had to do that until this marshmallow update - I hope I can find a place to set that as default because it will get annoying to have to set everytime - as well as resetting the default program to launch -

I had a loose usb connection so in mid-flight I had to go through the usb connection and reset it... Ugh

A Verizon update yesterday has fixed the "USB Connected for Charging" default on my Galaxy S6. All is well once again.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4