Gain settings

Reaction score
Hey y'all, first of thanks for being a great source of info for new and old pilots alike. I have been flying my P3A for several months now and I absolutely love it, but I do have a few questions. Did or does anyone adjust their gain settings to smooth out direction transitions? And if so, what number are you using? Next thing I love the simulator. It really makes rainy days like today in south Alabama more fun. Thanks again for the information and I look forward to hearing your thoughts.

Troy

Try these settings. Keep in mind that your Phantom is going to coast more as you reduce the brake. So, test it out above all obstacles after making any changes so you can see how the changes affect the flight.

Reactions: TroyCutchens
When shooting video and I need a certain shot, I crank the gain all the way down to get the smoothest shots possible. When I am flying for fun I do the opposite. I practice both ways to include ATTI mode. When in ATTI mode you must correct for the wind and this can make controlling the aircraft more difficult. Makes for great practice. I do use ATTI mode for distant smooth shots, but when I get really close to things, I prefer to use GPS with the GAIN's cranked down across the board. I can focus on the shot and not worry about drifting or sudden gusts too much.

Reactions: TroyCutchens

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik