Gain settings

Reaction score
These are my gain settings,I didn't put them in.When I click default it flicks to default then puts these settings in.

Attachments

• 2014-12-06 17.38.18.jpg
    2014-12-06 17.38.18.jpg
    815 KB · Views: 471
Good luck with getting an educated answer on gain settings. Just does not happen. Maybe someone can surprise us.

Its so annoying when filming .I have changed a motor and ESC as I had a stiff motor and the back left motor would spin up faster while on the floor.I bought this phantom from a friend.so don't know history on it.

When it is hovering it twitches on its access so seems like side is going up then down ever so slightly .it makes video look funny .I have some video footage of it from the vision camera when its flying.I will upload to YouTube and put a link to it.

Yes using default gimbal all standard phantom 2.It just seem to tick/twitch from side to side but not constant.

What would you recommend as I would still like to tilt as my work want me to video and take pictures of roofs,guttering etc.Its the whole phantom twitching,i have a f550 which hovers really smooth but I onky use that for fpv playing.The phantom was a friend of a friends so don't really know the history on it but I know its under a year old and I got it cheap.I did replace 1 esc and motor as motor was stiff and all continued to spinup while idling on ground.

I'd start from ground zero, load defaults from tools page then recalibrate EVERYTHING - sticks, perform an adavanced IMU calibration then do compass calibration. Make sure when doing IMU cal to be on a level and non mettalic surface (I'm sure you knew that)

To define gain settings - the first 4 Basic (pitch, roll, yaw & vertical) are for how the aircraft reacts to conditions - wind, baro pressure, etc. The 2nd set Attitude (pitch & roll) are how aircraft reacts to stick inputs.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4