gain settings Phantom 2

Reaction score
requesting help on gain settings. I currently have 125% on pitch/roll/yaw with 140% on the 2 attitude settings. When in the hover my P2 is dancing all over the place when I release the controls. I cannot leave it just to hover! I have completed a compass calibration tried to complete an advanced IMU calibration but stopped when I received " MC temp too high " I have powered it down and am waiting for it to cool and try again. Meanwhile does anyone have any advice on gain settings figures. I did restore default settings but it was far to sensitive and uncontrollable!

requesting help on gain settings. I currently have 125% on pitch/roll/yaw with 140% on the 2 attitude settings. When in the hover my P2 is dancing all over the place when I release the controls. I cannot leave it just to hover! I have completed a compass calibration tried to complete an advanced IMU calibration but stopped when I received " MC temp too high " I have powered it down and am waiting for it to cool and try again. Meanwhile does anyone have any advice on gain settings figures. I did restore default settings but it was far to sensitive and uncontrollable!

Use the gain default settings. Cancel the message "MC temp too high" and continue with calibration and it's best that it is none on a level surface.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic