Gain / Expo after update

Reaction score
So I have a problem. I used to have my settings like this:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I tuned it down just slightly to 90% to tame the turn but still wanted to keep a good amount for critical situations. I also tuned all three expos down to 0.30. So my full settings are .30 on expo. 90% Attitude, 90% brake, 100% for all gains except yaw at 90%. These settings the the overall flight but still give good control for me

in order to have a smooth movement for my shots. I just updated my FW and DJI GO and I cant set it up anymore. I can setup gains and expo but I cant setup Attitude and Brake - I enter 90% and when I navigate to a different menu screen and then go back its always back to 0.

Anybody can help with this?

So I have a problem. I used to have my settings like this:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I tuned it down just slightly to 90% to tame the turn but still wanted to keep a good amount for critical situations. I also tuned all three expos down to 0.30. So my full settings are .30 on expo. 90% Attitude, 90% brake, 100% for all gains except yaw at 90%. These settings the the overall flight but still give good control for me

in order to have a smooth movement for my shots. I just updated my FW and DJI GO and I cant set it up anymore. I can setup gains and expo but I cant setup Attitude and Brake - I enter 90% and when I navigate to a different menu screen and then go back its always back to 0.

Anybody can help with this?

I struggled with this as well - until I noticed a "Done" on the keypad. After typing in the new numbers for Attitude and Brake, when I selected "Done" the new settings remained. I'm using iOS.

Ron

Iam using Android and theres a similar button on keyboard but its not working...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.