FYI: Phantom 2 battery Amazon lightning deal coming on at 11:45ct

Reaction score
Have a look at the lightning deals for today, 8/5. At 11:45 a phantom 2 battery will be available.

YKS
5 out of 5 stars 5 Reviews
YKS Battery with Mini LED Screen, 6000mAh 11.1V 10C, Ideal for DJI Phantom 2, Phantom 2 Vision and Phantom 2 Vision+

I just tried this battery. It fits, has a nice info lcd, gets the Phantom to turn on, and then I get an "invalid battery" message on the I-phone screen. The system then locks up and there is no control of any function. I am returning it to Amazon for a refund. Is there a way around this?

I just tried this battery. It fits, has a nice info lcd, gets the Phantom to turn on, and then I get an "invalid battery" message on the I-phone screen. The system then locks up and there is no control of any function. I am returning it to Amazon for a refund. Is there a way around this?

Unfortunately, with an update DJI made aftermarket batteries not work.

This is an old thread, dji no longer has the battery update that bricked other batteries.

This is an old thread, dji no longer has the battery update that bricked other batteries.

Really? Because I have two Ttongr brand batteries that worked fine with old firmware. They no longer work, now.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.