FW issues

Reaction score
Can someone help me with this Firmware issue?? Ive downloaded the newest FW and installed to bird but the RC doesn't seem to be updating. Everything works and gets connected but i have no view from my camera. i can move the gimbal but can't see or take pics/videos. Anyone....please help me. I don't want to send it in and pay money or wait 6 weeks to get it back. Ive only flown the **** thing maybe 8 times!! Help please!!

What aircraft do you have and which firmware did you load. What's your Rc and aircraft firmware versions?

What aircraft do you have and which firmware did you load. What's your Rc and aircraft firmware versions?

Yes we need details of model and current FW versions and tablet used to help you further.

Can someone help me with this Firmware issue?? Ive downloaded the newest FW and installed to bird but the RC doesn't seem to be updating. Everything works and gets connected but i have no view from my camera. i can move the gimbal but can't see or take pics/videos. Anyone....please help me. I don't want to send it in and pay money or wait 6 weeks to get it back. Ive only flown the **** thing maybe 8 times!! Help please!!
Are you sure you can't still save video to the memory card? If you can move the gimbal, it's probably not a gimbal issue, but double-check your cable and ribbon connections. Try changing image transmission channels as well and moving the RC antennas around. Are you updating RC firmware through the GO App? Try that, if you're not.

You can find detailed firmware installation instructions here. Double-check that you followed all of the steps.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1