FW 1.7.9 and Go App 3.1.4 for iOS!!!

Reaction score
Just did the iOS 3.1.4 update while sitting at the barber shop this morning and was anxious to get home for a test flight.

First, a quick history...

I had recently downgraded my FW back to 1.7.9 to address some other bugs. It did not work well with the DJI Go 3.1.2. In fact, I lost both vertical and horizontal range...I would keep getting the "Strong Interference" warning and the GPS lock would drift in and out, despite having strong (12-14) sat. signal. I would also get a compass error and have to calibrate pretty much every other flight. I would also lose the video connection/feed on my phone often, or it would freeze up and glitch out. I no longer had confidence in my bird and was pretty bummed out each time I flew her.

Fast forward...

I know it's a little early, but I took her out for a test flight after the update and WOW! It was a night and day difference. I did not get a single "Strong Interference" warning...NOT ONE...in a twenty minute flight! I was able to take her up to 400ft with no video loss. I wasn't able to test horizontal distance as I live in a pretty heavily populated area. But I have a feeling that this combination of FW and SW versions is going to be on lock for a while for my setup. Please share your 3.1.4 results.

Thanks for reading...NOW GET OUT AND FLY!

Really glad it worked out for you and your quad. What type of A/C are you flying?

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik