FW 1.5 rollback to before 500m limit?

Reaction score
Hi guys.
I thought i had 1.6 installed but its 1.5 on my P3P.
Anyway to roll back to when the 500m limit wansnt there on DJ GO or Litchi?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Nope.

That was bad news. Short bad news :)
Then i dont need to be afraid Of 1.6 then since the geo stuff wont affect me at all.

I think if you're on 1.5, you can downgrade to 1.4 which is the last firmware without 500m limit. Nothing you can do if you're on 1.6

Reactions: Cynical
I think if you're on 1.5, you can downgrade to 1.4 which is the last firmware without 500m limit. Nothing you can do if you're on 1.6

Oh!
What firmwares and softwares do i need them?
Where i live in Sweden. All these restrictions is just stupid for me

I'm not sure there was ever anything at least in the Go app that allowed over 500 m.

Sent from my PT beating heart

Ok trying to find instructions for rollback on the drone and controller. Hope it can work. Bought it for those high altitude shots before i knew of the new restrictions [emoji85]

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Firmware 1.4 + Older version of Litchi. It will take you at least hours to find it in the internet though. I did found one before. No go for me because I can't downgrade my firmware from 1.6. Go search for it. I don't think it's appropriate to discuss about pirated apps here.

Firmware 1.4 + Older version of Litchi. It will take you at least hours to find it in the internet though. I did found one before. No go for me because I can't downgrade my firmware from 1.6. Go search for it. I don't think it's appropriate to discuss about pirated apps here.

Ok does it matter what firmware the controller has?

There always was a 500 meter height limit.
True. However, there was a way to get around it. DJI patched it though.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.