FVP and risks for the heath

miskatonic said:
Okay, what are the safety issues? So far I have not heard a single one.

Myself and a few others have posted links in relation to health and RF.

I honestly don't think the dji system (or similar) are going to cause any major health problems, but I won't say they are completely safe either. I respect your choice of work/study etc, but I will point out that sailors used to think the earth was flat! And early astronomers also thought the earth was the centre of the universe!

What Hz does a microwave operate at? As it is obviously able to warm tissue.

The World Health Organisation also have a department specifically for RF and EMF radiation research and review.

You guys are missing the point entirely.

The receiver is on the goggles, not the transmitter. Just because the goggles have a receiver on them doesn't mean that all of a sudden all the radio waves are attracted to your head. Receiver on them or not, you will get the same amount of radiation as the transmitter transmits in all directions.

If you are that worried about EM, your RC transmitter should be the focus of your worry. Oh, and the mobile phone in your pocket.

Lean how EM transmission and reception works please.

Reactions: DR.B
Its hazardous to your health if you buzz yourself with a low pass and hit yourself in the head. :lol:

Now more then 5 years past, they say it's not a question if RF radiation is dangerous but how we can minimise damage.

I wonder why allot of longtime FPV Drone races have grey hairs... Or am I the only one who noticed.
Could be because of DNA damage from extreme RF Radiation to the head.

Video from oktober 2018 little info about radiation dangers.

I can testify from first-hand experience that 100 WATTS or more of RF is capable of burning a hole in your skin if your equipment is not grounded properly. That being said, we're working with milliwatts (1,000th of one watt) of RF being transmitted by our phones, etc. The receiver is a passive device and does not radiate RF.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20