Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Futaba T8JA

Discussion in 'Phantom 1 Help' started by auck, May 4, 2013.

1. auck

I recently purchased a Futaba T8JA - the variant for airplanes models - and was wondering how everyone has their set up done. I have watched the youtube videos, rtfm, and pretty much have it all set up. I just have one problem that i can't seem to figure out. how to change the settings so that my fail safe is on the "A" switch. Currently it is bound to the "D" switch which is right next to my CL/HL designated "C" switch. I am worried that I will accidently flip the wrong switch in flight and activate the fail safe. :oops:

2. Audaciter

I have the T8J-A also, and know exactly what you are going through. I set my fail safe to switch "H".

Go to P.MIX1-6 then select 1> which you already programmed, and in that screen, for MASTER>FLP SW>_ _ _
    change it to your desired switch.
    You can test your switch by watching MIX> it should show OFF / ON per switch activation.

3. Gizmo3000

I plan to do the same.. as I once actually DID toggle my D while reaching to switch between GPS and ATTI
    ..thought for a moment I had a flyaway, but the realized it was flying back towards me.

4. auck

than you much. will give it a go.