Futaba SG14

Reaction score
NOOB ALERT!

been trolling this site for a few months now and WOW! finally got my wings the other day and figured I'd pop my question cherry on this one!

Is there a way to program the Fubata SG14 controller to tell the GoPro4 to take a single picture or to tell the camera to switch to video mode and start recording? There's a million switches on this controller, hard to believe I only use 1 for the return to home and 1 for the camera tilt and one for the GPS, Att, Man control....

Thanks in advance and thanks for the countless hours of my life you have consumed on these pages!

NOOB ALERT!

been trolling this site for a few months now and WOW! finally got my wings the other day and figured I'd pop my question cherry on this one!

Is there a way to program the Fubata SG14 controller to tell the GoPro4 to take a single picture or to tell the camera to switch to video mode and start recording? There's a million switches on this controller, hard to believe I only use 1 for the return to home and 1 for the camera tilt and one for the GPS, Att, Man control....

Thanks in advance and thanks for the countless hours of my life you have consumed on these pages!

The answer to your question is NO. Because the controller and P2 operate on a frequency of 2.4GHz as does wifi on your GoPro camera which will cause interference and the possible loss of control of the quad.You can setup the camera to shoot video/photo check in your manual on how to set it up. The camera has to be turned on and recording before powering up the P2.

right. that was my 1st rule handed down to me was NO WIFI ON CAMERA OR SAY GOODBYE TO SHIP

i've had the GP4 for a year now so I'm good on the setup there, waiting on my mod data ribbon to come in so my FPV works with the 4 and then I'm good to go, just was hoping to make use of all the controller LOL

thanks for the reply!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers