Futaba radio help finding a part

Reaction score
So I have a 8J radio but would like the part that keeps the left stick centered when let go. i ordered the part from Futaba and the first time it was sent to the wrong address and never heard from again. So I called them back and they sent out another one. A couple of weeks later still nothing. I called them back and told them I really want this part I would be willing to purchase again and pay to have a tracking number put on it. Oh no I was told we will send out another one right away. Two weeks later still nothing.
I really want the part but am not sure where to go get it or even what it's called. I have given up on Futaba. Any ideas where I can get it and what the heck it's called? The part is used in the following video.................
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUmpVEemJnk

cosmonaut said:
So I have a 8J radio but would like the part that keeps the left stick centered when let go. i ordered the part from Futaba and the first time it was sent to the wrong address and never heard from again. So I called them back and they sent out another one. A couple of weeks later still nothing. I called them back and told them I really want this part I would be willing to purchase again and pay to have a tracking number put on it. Oh no I was told we will send out another one right away. Two weeks later still nothing.
I really want the part but am not sure where to go get it or even what it's called. I have given up on Futaba. Any ideas where I can get it and what the heck it's called? The part is used in the following video.................
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUmpVEemJnk

You say you spoke to Futaba... do you mean Horizon Hobbies in Illinois?

Your experience sounds much different than every other one I've heard regarding Horizon Hobbies customer service, including my own. They sent it to me free of charge in about 4 days.

Is it possible they are on back order?

I would bet they are still sending this item to the wrong address.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20