FUTABA 14SG for PV2+

Reaction score
question.... is futaba 14SG will work for PV2+? please need your suggestion. thanks

happydays said:
Mannyx said:
question.... is futaba 14SG will work for PV2+? please need your suggestion. thanks

Doesn't it operate on 2.4GHz? The V+ operates for control on 5.8GHz and therefore won't work.
a

any other way so i can use my futaba to PV2+? thanks for the reply

Mannyx said:

Sure, you replace the Control RX unit with a standard 2.4GHz Phantom2 RX which is Futaba FASST compatible which the 14SG is.
However to avoid interference you would have to remove the 2.4 GHz FPV transmitter which makes the V+ gimbal useless thus you can get rid of that one too which would leave you with Phantom 2 former Vision+ :D

Better of to get a standard 2.4GHz P2 with a Zenmuse gimbal GoPro and 5.8GHz Video transmitter setup if you absolutely want to use your 14SG or even better stick to your little white DJI transmitter

Panamon Creel said:
Mannyx said:

Sure, you replace the Control RX unit with a standard 2.4GHz Phantom2 RX which is Futaba FASST compatible which the 14SG is.
However to avoid interference you would have to remove the 2.4 GHz FPV transmitter which makes the V+ gimbal useless thus you can get rid of that one too which would leave you with Phantom 2 former Vision+ :D

Better of to get a standard 2.4GHz P2 with a Zenmuse gimbal GoPro and 5.8GHz Video transmitter setup if you absolutely want to use your 14SG or even better stick to your
little white DJI transmitter

ok sir, thanks for the nice explanation ....

to use my FUTABA 14SG... i have to assemble S900 or FY680 wooooooohhhhhh so expensive.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl