Futaba 10CG Graphics?

Reaction score
Just a quick question here.....
The Futaba 10CG has 8 programmable modes for Airplanes and Helicopters. It will show a graphic of a airplane and heli. Does it have a Quadcopter mode and graphic? I see some other Futabas that show the quadcopter.
It would be nice....
TNX

Crank said:
The Futaba 10CG has 8 programmable modes for Airplanes and Helicopters. It will show a graphic of a airplane and heli. Does it have a Quadcopter mode and graphic? I see some other Futabas that show the quadcopter.
It would be nice....
TNX

No, it does not. The 10J and 14SG have quad programming in them.

Thanks.
This is not a problem. I was just checking.

Crank said:
It would be nice....
TNX

Could you be thinking of the 18 channel Futaba? (18MZ??). It has a built in camera so you can take a photo of your craft. If only it was affordable! (To me)

I WISH! I'd have to sell my house and wife to get one of those! :)

Crank said:

Let me know about your wife's specifications, fly away activity, how used she is and if she can be turned off. I might be interested, if the price is right and if satisfaction is guaranteed. Plus, I need a 6 month return policy, with no questions asked. You pay for shipping.

Sorry, I already have a house.

PhantomFanatic said:
Crank said:

Let me know about your wife's specifications, fly away activity, how used she is and if she can be turned off. I might be interested, if the price is right and if satisfaction is guaranteed. Plus, I need a 6 month return policy, with no questions asked. You pay for shipping.

As Is. No Promises. Package Deal. No Returns! ;) Good thing she doesn't read these things!

Crank said:
PhantomFanatic said:
Crank said:

As Is. No Promises. Package Deal. No Returns! ;) Good thing she doesn't read these things!

It probably is, especially for your health! I would require a pin to turn your 'puter' on!

PhantomFanatic said:
Crank said:
PhantomFanatic said:
Crank said:

It probably is, especially for your health! I would require a pin to turn your 'puter' on!
I did one better, I took a sledgehammer to it!
She asked what happened to it. I told her it looked like a virus. :)
Besides, the stuff on the Internet goes away after a few days. Right?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20