Furthest recorded distance (round trip) with stock battery and antenna.

IMG_0072.PNG
Here's the video:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

And the Flight Log
fIQY5CT.jpg

To me, STOCK means no actual modifications to the machine sent from the factory.

Temporary additions such as lens filters, parabolic range boosters, carbon-fiber props, and all other removable items does not render the aircraft "NO LONGER STOCK".

Chris

Reactions: Digdat0
2.8 miles.

Flying my P3Pro, trying to get some nice overhead photography of my brother's property ( He got a house , shop, small lake and 5 acres of nice forest ).
400 feet above ground and a high wind hauled butt with my drone. Within moments, it hauled the P3Pro across a 6 lane freeway and kept going.

The short version,we jumped into my truck and chased (off roading) after it. Signal kept fading in and out. I could not get the drone to fly back without the software giving me a "reducing power to motors" warning. Go down command was not working, thou ....for unknown reason in hell, go up command did work.

At the point of running out of off road, I got a signal, where I pressed Return Home button then shut off the remote.

We then returned 'home'. Switching back on the remote, we would get 'blips' of frozen video ('snapshots)

Total time 22 minutes later.....the kids were screaming.
The drone had found itself landed a few feet from the lake, where it flipped itself upside down onto the props.

..............yeah........................fun.................................not.

You know, the "reducing power to motors" thing is just an informational message to you. That doesn't mean stop flying, it just means that it's reducing power to save the motors. In fact, the message should give you confidence to keep pushing it against the wind, because it's got your back. If RTH worked, then it was doing the same thing, just slower.

You know, the "reducing power to motors" thing is just an informational message to you. That doesn't mean stop flying, it just means that it's reducing power to save the battery. In fact, the message should give you confidence to keep pushing it against the wind, because it's got your back. If RTH worked, then it was doing the same thing, just slower.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers