Funding a drone for high school

Thank you.

I have done more research than I now tell. For example I also checked all local (drone) laws to see if I would be breaking any. Talked to the cops to verify what I found. Talked to a professional drone pilot who films with drones for a living.

I do own 2 drones. A hubsan and a secondhand old parrot. I have used them to explain how a drone works, but not to fly with or in class.
I would not trust either of them with the job I want a flying drone to do during outside experiments. I did test fly a bebob and p3. I have enough confidence that the p3 can sefely do the job with some more training.
Well most of your training is going to come from stick time and reading in here .Knowing all the laws where you are at is great but wanting to know about what you asked in post 11 was all I needed to read .
I hear what you say you know but also see you just joined here to raise money .
Like I said before I do hope you the best but ya need to read more than I have seen you do here .
Good day sir .

Last edited:
Well most of your training is going to come from stick time and reading in here .Knowing all the laws where you are at is great but wanting to know about what you asked in post 11 was all I needed to read .
I hear what you say you know but also see you just joined here to raise money .
Like I said before I do hope you the best but ya need to read more than I have seen you do here .
Good day sir .
Thank you. And I will read more here. And if after that I decide not to use a drone during my science lessons I will return all donations to my project (even if I already bought the drone, but in that case is might take a couple of moths).

So, you'd fly a P3 in class?
English is not my native laguage. Possibly I used the wrong term and do not know the right one. Know that I am not going to fly inside of the building.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl