Function of Switch on Transmitter PCB ?

Reaction score
Does anyone know the function of the small black button switch on the Transmitter PCB in the FC40 controller PVT581. Its located near the pot for CE / FCC ?

You don't do binding on the remote. You do it on the receiver. (The receiver has a button for this purpose.)

If I were to guess, I'd guess the button inside the remote is just a reset button. I don't think that's too likely, though.

CityZen said:
You don't do binding on the remote. You do it on the receiver. (The receiver has a button for this purpose.)

If I were to guess, I'd guess the button inside the remote is just a reset button. I don't think that's too likely, though.

oh sorry, I guess I read it wrong. :oops: I might take my old one apart to check it out. Tried to google it, but didn't see anything about it anywhere.

Yep Binding the controller OR a new controller is done by pressing the button inside the Quad battery compartment with Quad power supplied but Controller off. Light flashes red until you press hold button then yellow. Power up the controller and bingo its linked. So still no key to this button in controller ???

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4