"Fun" in Winter-- well.......

Reaction score
When it is 9 degrees outside or even 23 right now, one plays with the micro in the house. Not much of a micro pilot. Just too many things to keep track of in what I call super maximum manual mode. Maybe if the sticks were less sensitive they would be easier to fly. Well, anyway, I have it in a hover in front of me working on keeping it in the air and it manages to drop to the floor and skid to a corner. Pulled it out and took off. Instant flop over. OK, broke a prop. Check it, no, all OK. Take off, flop over. Well, something is not right. A real close look and this shows how something so small can make a difference. There was a small gob of dust wrapped around the base of a rotor. Cat fur! Darn cleaning person(me)missed that one. I took a loupe, small needle, and a tweezers to remove it. Took off just like it should.
The smallest thing can make it not fly......
Now that you are completely bored, go read something intelligent.

lol, Between my 3 cats, the dog, and my wife, everytime my little cheerson cx-10 goes down, I tend to pick up some type of hair and have to pull the prop off to get it untangled. That little quadcopter just never had a chance. Right now the poor little thing is still sitting on the shelf, waiting on a new set of props. I finally got around to ordering some, so around friday, I should have not one, not two, but 10 sets of props for it. Maybe that'll keep me in the air for a while.

This little bugger must be well built. When you consider the number of times in the last week that it has hit the floor or something else that jumped in front of it, it should need new props. Still OK. RT cat just takes one look and ZOOM, gone.

You guys are cracking me up. "Dust bunny patrol" :lol:

I'm not sure what a Cheery Sun is. Gotta pic?

I like prop guards so much on the little hubsan, they make walls & windows fun. It's pretty fun to stick it to the ceiling too.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20