Fun at the Ski Mountain with the Phantom Vision

iResq said:
I don't condone copyright infringement, however if paid for a song and you want to use it for non commercial purpose, there is a way. Run the song through Audacity (with mp3 plug in) and change the register key up or down 1. The change is barely noticeable and it will get past YouTube auto detect. This had been done for years by Christmas decorates (not that it makes it right). Or even easier, use Vimeo.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I have noticed that after a month or two of blocking the music, Youtube eventually gives up and lets the music pass.

Go to your video manager page - on the left hand panel there is a section called Copyright notices. Click on that and acknowledge third party content. That usually lets video clips play. Works for me anyway!

Here's my Christmas trip to Andorra - no Phantom footage because it didn't arrive until after we got back Go Pro 3.

Need to keep the head very steady when filming on the slopes! I'm the one in the green jacket and the blue trousers.

http://youtu.be/ztawXKAH03w

CBS

happydays said:
Go to your video manager page - on the left hand panel there is a section called Copyright notices. Click on that and acknowledge third party content. That usually lets video clips play. Works for me anyway!

Here's my Christmas trip to Andorra - no Phantom footage because it didn't arrive until after we got back Go Pro 3.

Need to keep the head very steady when filming on the slopes! I'm the one in the green jacket and the blue trousers.

http://youtu.be/ztawXKAH03w

CBS

It looks like you had a good time on your ski trip. I have always wanted to visit Andorra, did you know that Andorra has the longest average life span of any country on Earth. Average age for women 97 years, average age for men 92 years. If you ever want to ski Wyoming I can show you the sites here.

Cheers,
Chuggie

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4