Full screen mode on android

Reaction score
I noticed on ios, iPad and iPhone, that when I swipe up on the screen I can go into full screen mode.
Unfortunately this does not work on android. Anyone know another way to mimic this function on android?
Thanks

I noticed on ios, iPad and iPhone, that when I swipe up on the screen I can go into full screen mode.
Unfortunately this does not work on android. Anyone know another way to mimic this function on android?
Thanks
I don't use android but if DJI has not provided this feature, no one else can help you as this is app feature and not OS.

Reactions: andythilo
What does yours look like? This is a picture of a Samsung Tab pro 8.4 after loading it up.

Attachments

• DSCN0799.JPG
    DSCN0799.JPG
    224.3 KB · Views: 674
Both my galaxy phone and tab look just like that.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

What does yours look like? This is a picture of a Samsung Tab pro 8.4 after loading it up.

Here is what it looks like on the iPhone/iPad
IMG_0970.JPG

IMG_0971.JPG

IMG_0972.JPG

You just swipe up and down to go in and out of full screen.
When mirroring the display to my 60" tv inside it would be nice to have the full screen option on Android, but I guess it isn't meant to be

You're in camera mode so do you have your capture format set to 4:3? If so, that's why the picture looks a little more "square" and doesn't fill the screen. On my Android phone, it's full screen.

Mike

Reactions: Prairie Pyro
I bet it has more to do with your particular device. My aging eyes could not let me squint enough to look at that small of screen and still look at the Phantom without issue. Going to give it a try next week I hope as I am upgrading phones.

You're in camera mode so do you have your capture format set to 4:3? If so, that's why the picture looks a little more "square" and doesn't fill the screen. On my Android phone, it's full screen.

Mike
Right I have it full screen now, but I like that the ios app can do full screen if you so choose, I was just wanting to illustrate that

I bet it has more to do with your particular device. My aging eyes could not let me squint enough to look at that small of screen and still look at the Phantom without issue. Going to give it a try next week I hope as I am upgrading phones.
I just used my iPhone 5S as an example, it has the same functionality as the iPad. I probably should have shown on the ipad.
At any-rate with the ios version of the go app you can swipe and go full screen without anything else at all on the screen.
You can not do this with Android

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20