Full Carbon Fiber DJI Phantom 3?

I think the clue is in the included items ....

1x Carbon Fiber color Phantom 3

Yeah, It's either hydro dipped or vinyl wrap

But I'll say it again as I did on another thread a day or two ago. If someone were to manufacturer a carbon fibre shell .... I'd open my wallett and bend myself over! One can but wish a CF shell will appear one day ....

But I'll say it again as I did on another thread a day or two ago. If someone were to manufacturer a carbon fibre shell .... I'd open my wallett and bend myself over! One can but wish a CF shell will appear one day ....

IMHO it would get too hot.. Even with these darker color dips I would be concerned. The p3 already runs warm.

IMHO it would get too hot.. Even with these darker color dips I would be concerned. The p3 already runs warm.
I dig what you say Blade ..... but it rarely gets above zero here in the UK :p

Reactions: acherman
I have a large glider that the fuselage is made of carbon fiber, I have to make sure my antenna is out side the fuselage or I don't get a signal. Enclosure looks cool but not good for signals. jmo

I have a large glider that the fuselage is made of carbon fiber, I have to make sure my antenna is out side the fuselage or I don't get a signal. Enclosure looks cool but not good for signals. jmo
Not just your opinion, fact. Carbon fiber will block or attenuate RF. Better off having one dipped. Otherwise you need to get your antennas outside and slightly away from the CF and the GPS antenna/module as well.

Ah OK. Good to know. Thanks

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl