Fubata R7008sb connections for Zenmuse w/ Naza-m V2?

Reaction score
I have a Fubata 14sg and using the sbus on the Fubata R7008sb, but a little puzzled on what needs to be connected to what for the Zenmuse to work. The sbus is connected to the X2 port currently and I do have bind. Do I use the F&F2 port on the Naza? Or use the X1 port? To set up Zenmuse control? Which connections need to be made on the Fubata R7008sd. Zenmuse manual only states to connect to the correct port on receiver, naza and nothing on what goes where. The Naza-m V2 came with no instructions and on-line manual is no use to anyone. So, if anyone can help me get this wired in please do!

I used the upgrade board but quickly found out that you do not get a canbus with that method. I ended having to add PMU V2, Gcu, and iosd mini. Who ever designed the connectors needs to be shot. Way too big and in the wrong location to allow easy install. You end up adding a lot of useless weight and cables too long to fit inside shell. Plugs to big to pass through shell, a real joke of a design. I heard a new upgrade board V2 might be in the works, that would provide a canbus port.

jfalsken said:
I have a Fubata 14sg and using the sbus on the Fubata R7008sb, but a little puzzled on what needs to be connected to what for the Zenmuse to work. The sbus is connected to the X2 port currently and I do have bind. Do I use the F&F2 port on the Naza? Or use the X1 port? To set up Zenmuse control? Which connections need to be made on the Fubata R7008sd. Zenmuse manual only states to connect to the correct port on receiver, naza and nothing on what goes where. The Naza-m V2 came with no instructions and on-line manual is no use to anyone. So, if anyone can help me get this wired in please do!

I used the upgrade board but quickly found out that you do not get a canbus with that method. I ended having to add PMU V2, Gcu, and iosd mini. Who ever designed the connectors needs to be shot. Way too big and in the wrong location to allow easy install. You end up adding a lot of useless weight and cables too long to fit inside shell. Plugs to big to pass through shell, a real joke of a design. I heard a new upgrade board V2 might be in the works, that would provide a canbus port.

http://download.dji-innovations.com/dow ... ide_en.pdf

Page 15 says F2 is for Gimbal Pitch Servo. I have a zenmuse h3 2d but i installed it on my phantom 2, so it's plug and play. I use my Feiyu Tech gimbal with my Phantom 1 and I connect it to the F2 port.

The good Folks at Aerial Media Pros gave me some help. I plugged in using the S-bus on the R7008sb and X2 on the Naza-M V2.
Channels 1-4 are flight control.
Channel 5 (Gear) is the Zenmuse tilt control
Channel 6 (VVP) used for the IOC which is the X@ in the Naza Assistant (SB Switch)
Channel 7 (Aux 5) is made switch, GPS, Atti, Manual (SE Switch)
Channel 8 is unused
Using the Program Mix Function to set up AUX 5 as the master/slave with SD as the failsafe switch.
on the first page you have to play with the numbers in the graph. From top to bottom these numbers were used
-20,-95,0+38
This helped along with this video got me up and running.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJ8lkBwu_AY

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20