Fuatba 8FG Super With No Throttle Response

• Thread starter Deleted member 2438
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2438

Installed Futaba 6208 with 8fg super using s-bus. I programmed 3 different settings from you-tube for this radio to work in my Phantom. When hooked up to naza program, All functions including throttle response is perfect in Naza. Already upgraded to 3.12 worked fine with original controller...
Re-calibrated stick and compass ect... When I turn the phantom on, all lights work according to prior operating conditions, motors start-up but No up and down throttle, side to side brings motors revs up, but entire range of throttle up and down does'nt make a difference (no rpm difference) . I know there is something stupid that I am doing wrong, just cant figure it out. Please any help would be appriciated

Installed Futaba 6208 with 8fg super using s-bus. I programmed 3 different settings from you-tube for this radio to work in my Phantom. When hooked up to naza program, All functions including throttle response is perfect in Naza. Already upgraded to 3.12 worked fine with original controller...
Re-calibrated stick and compass ect... When I turn the phantom on, all lights work according to prior operating conditions, motors start-up but No up and down throttle, side to side brings motors revs up, but entire range of throttle up and down does'nt make a difference (no rpm difference) . I know there is something stupid that I am doing wrong, just cant figure it out. Please any help would be appriciated

Well, first thing you want to do is check in the Servo settings in the Futaba menu (I imagine it's similar to the T8J).

when you move the throttle, it should be showing an up an down motion in Channel 3
..but when you move the throttle up it should appear as if it's going down and vice versa.

then go to the NAZA and see if there's anything going on as well.

Servo motion on the radio is 100% to -100%, Naza show 1000% to -1000%.. All the readings through naza are working perfect with the radio.. Just when you unplug naza to run phantom, there is only motor start up and no throttle respons with the up and down throttle.

Servo motion on the radio is 100% to -100%, Naza show 1000% to -1000%.. All the readings through naza are working perfect with the radio.. Just when you unplug naza to run phantom, there is only motor start up and no throttle respons with the up and down throttle.

that is soooo weird.
assuming the throttle is moving in the proper direction, it doesn't make any sense.
maybe try re-installing the NAZA, or check stick calibration,.etc. just a wild guess,. never heard of this happening to anyone, so something funky is going on in the NAZA.

I have tried everything. Why does All naza functions work perfect, but when unplugged no up and down throttle. Side to side revs motors up but no throttle. ps i am using the s-bus connection, and i did change to d-bus on naza.... please desperate to get this thing working with my futaba..

I have no idea :O
The only thing I would suggest to do is open your phantom and check that the throttle wire is plugged into your naza and/or the receiver.
Get it flying :)

So just to clarify, the NAZA is showing full throttle range but while you can arm the motors, there's no throttle response even when you go past 50%?
that really is strange.
perhaps try loading "defaults" or original settings into your NAZA and start from the beginning. (just make sure it's configed to X-motors)

Exact same problem here. Been flying with the t8j for months. Upgraded to the new Firmware - no throttle response over 10%
Tried everything (except that which will fix it)
All in the Naza-Assist looks and reacts as it should do.
Just no take off.

I have the same exact problem with my new naza v2. Setup looks perfect, followed all the youtube videos. Arm the naza v2, motors spin up to idle but no throttle response at all. All other stick directions work and rev the motors, but throttle (even past 50%) does nothing! I've changed out ESCs to DJI octo 30a ones hoping they would work, still nothing.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj