FStop labs

Reaction score
Ordered a yaw arm and flat cable for my p3p yesterday morning at 230 am paid an extra 25.99 for next day shipping just found out they haven't even gotten the order around yet

Last edited:
Yep. That sucks.

Bought an item on Amazon. They said most people also buy this remote control with it. I added to purchase.
Paid extra for next day delivery. Turned out that was only for main item. Remote control is 4-6 weeks from China.
Last time I make that mistake.

I have demanded a refund of the shipping cost and they have done it
Hi there,

Sorry for the issue! We generally ship orders in 1-2 business days, and try our best to prioritize expedited orders. The order was placed on 3/23 morning, and was shipped the morning of 3/24 via UPS Next Day Air. We fully refunded all the shipping fees as per your request. Please let us know if you need anything else!

Last edited:
Reactions: Digdat0
I am laughing my *** off because all they put was 3/23 failed to mention 230am on 3/23 waited a day then shipped

I am laughing my *** off because all they put was 3/23 failed to mention 230am on 3/23 waited a day then shipped
But they shipped Next day with no extra charges.

Reactions: sonof40
If they offer 25 dollar charge for next day it should be at my door next day. Was not the case. Was Not happy customer. But all things considered they did make it back by returning the shipping cost

Am I wrong though. If they offer a "next day" for 25 bucks it should be to me next day. If they are not going to ship till the following day then that should be a "2 day shipping button"

Reactions: sads45
Hey fstoplabs I wanted to say your yaw arm is perfect fit for the p3p but your flat cable is slightly to large to some areas. Might I suggest you just include the factory flat cable instead. Would be a perfect fix otherwise

Hey fstoplabs I wanted to say your yaw arm is perfect fit for the p3p but your flat cable is slightly to large to some areas. Might I suggest you just include the factory flat cable instead. Would be a perfect fix otherwise
What did you do about the flat cable being too big? I just ordered the same set up.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4