SOLD: Modded P3 Pro + batts

Reaction score
Tax season didn't turn out as I'd hoped, so this excellent drone needs to find a good home. This P3 Pro has an added HDMI port on the controller which allows you to plug in some HD goggles and fly FPV. Also, it has a high intensity LED unit on the front. There is a custom toggle switch under one leg that will turn power to to the LED on/off and the LED is RGB, so you can choose the color you want, plus all kinds of patterns, like strobe, fade, etc. It helps to spot the front for orientation at a distance. While the case was apart for the mod, the motor mounts were also reinforced with epoxy to help prevent any future cracking and extend the life of the aircraft. This kit includes the drone, controller with HDMI port, three OEM batteries, two DJI prop sets, a DJI carbon fiber prop set, prop bag, and the 100W charger, and the gimbal guard (see pic for everything that is included). I'll ship quickly and accept paypal for payment (gift or add 3%, please). Please PM me with any questions!

I'm asking $675 shipped. Thanks!

IMG_20170317_090959.jpg

Last edited:
$75 + shipping for the hdmi card and CF props ? that way you may lowered to $600. Or someone like to split?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav