FS: Phantom Vision 2 w/ wifi range extenders

Reaction score
Greetings friends,
My Phantom Vision 2 is for sale. It has eight flights on it and a complete logbook of flight or service performed. I am asking $850 OBO. I am located in and around Los Angeles and willing to ship, if need be. Thanks for looking.

Here is the text from my CL ad. It was written for the everyday noob so I apologize for the basic terminology:

DJI Phantom 2 Vision: All the newest firmware and updates installed.
Controller: All the newest firmware and updates installed.
WiFi extender: To watch your video flight in real time first person view with a 300m range stock however...
TP Link TL-ANT2405CL 2.4GHz 5dBi omni-directional antenna: Increases the range of the WiFi signal.
TP-Link TL-ANT2414A 2.4GHz 14dBi directional antenna: Not enough range for you? This wireless range extender that will dramatically increase the WiFi signal. Plasti-dipped black. GoPro receiver mount on the bottom which I used to mount to a simple $5 tri-pod. (Tri-pod not included)
HD camera: Shoots HD video at 1080p 30/60i & 14 mexapixel stills.
4GB SD memory card: To record your videos/pictures, of course.
4 additional self-tightening propeller blades: 8 total props.
5200 mAh smart battery: 25 mins flight time. LEDs on the battery show you percentage of battery remaining.
Battery smart charger: Automatically shuts off once the battery is fully charged.
DJI accessory kit: Extra screws, camera mount dampers and prop removal tool.
White camo wrap: From PCHobbies. I only installed the wrap on the quad itself. I still have the wrap for the controller as well as the original DJI colored accent stickers.

Here is the CL Ad: http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/pho/4496424706.html
00P0P_fy6hJ6j0HiA_600x450.jpg

00K0K_5UvMIYl9kbj_600x450.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik