FS Phantom 3 Pro

Hey.. does anybody knows this guy??? I'm new to this forum but I'm very active on another one about boating and that is how I got here...
Over there I can tell right away who to trust and what posters are new and not to be trusted right away.

How do you guys rate your sellers over here? I'm starting to get a funny feeling about Atyler34

Last edited:
What do you want to know about me?just somebody looking to buy a phantom or another brand drone have a xk380 I know a little bit , maybe not as much as some.

What do you want to know about me?just somebody looking to buy a phantom or another brand drone have a xk380 I know a little bit , maybe not as much as some.
****!!! sorry my friend.. did not mean to name you... I was referring about the original poster of this thread Atyler34. (going to edit right away to avoid further confusions)

I keep sending messages and the responses are sketchy and far apart... I tell the guy I'm ready to buy and he does not reply back... do not know... I may be being paranoid, but something smells fishy.. do not know...

Reference to Atyler34, I sent him money on Friday morning. I haven't heard back since he said he got the money. Told me he would ship Monday. I didn't hear from him over the weekend, sent messages Monday and Tuesday, with no answer. I'll have to file a dispute I guess

Reference to Atyler34, I sent him money on Friday morning. I haven't heard back since he said he got the money. Told me he would ship Monday. I didn't hear from him over the weekend, sent messages Monday and Tuesday, with no answer. I'll have to file a dispute I guess
I almost purchased this item from him. He was was too anxious to sell and was willing to pay the paypal fee and shipping. He dropped to the price from 740 to 695 in a matter of a few hours. I am glad I stayed away. I was leering when he started dropping the price and could not provide a paypal account.

I almost purchased this item from him. He was was too anxious to sell and was willing to pay the paypal fee and shipping. He dropped to the price from 740 to 695 in a matter of a few hours. I am glad I stayed away. I was leering when he started dropping the price and could not provide a paypal account.
He must have learned from you and suckered me. I didn't have a problem, obviously. So now I get to play with the dispute forms.

Did he provide you a paypal account? He wanted me to use a paypal.me account which was why I became initially concerned.

I offered to send the funds through Paypal too, but he would not respond... Thanks guys, I'm out.
Will go ahead and buy new, rather than risking to be scammed... Is a pity for the forum though...

Did he provide you a paypal account? He wanted me to use a paypal.me account which was why I became initially concerned.
Yes. He gave me a PayPal account, but I told him I didn't like paypal and didnt have the money in PayPal at the time. I told him I would put money in PayPal, but it would take a few days to clear. So he suggested Google wallet. We used that instead.
It's my first online transaction other than a known store. First person to person purchase. I've only used PayPal for a reoccurring purchase for my son's lessons. But I knew coach and business. I've gone over this a million times and learned a lot. The pictures he used should have been my first clue.
It's been an expensive lesson and expensive learning experience. Now I hope Google does right by me.

Sorry to hear your troubles

This act of thievery just wants me to kick some ***, but I have to be better than this person who stole from you

Good Luck, I hope you can your money back

Reactions: Essex Thunder
I hope you get reimbursed or he responds. I always use paypal because there is buyer protection. But I always make sure they have a regular paypal account. If I do send money via paypal, I always make sure I annotate the payment was for goods not cash. Or I ask for an invoice. When I almost pulled the trigger on this, I asked for an invoice and he never sent me one so that was more than enough for me to change my mind. That way paypal will reimburse if there is an issue.

I hope you get reimbursed or he responds. I always use paypal because there is buyer protection. But I always make sure they have a regular paypal account. If I do send money via paypal, I always make sure I annotate the payment was for goods not cash. Or I ask for an invoice. When I almost pulled the trigger on this, I asked for an invoice and he never sent me one so that was more than enough for me to change my mind. That way paypal will reimburse if there is an issue.
I explained it all to Google about goods not cash or a service. When you say you request an invoice, send it to your email so you have a copy of what you're buying in case you have a dispute later? Obviously I'm very new to all this.

Yes, with paypal if you are sending cash if it is for goods and not cash for an individual you will get the buyer protection. I ask for the invoice to prove it was for goods. I always ask for the invoice as that is proof that it is goods. I also buy a lot off ebay which automatically comes with buyer protection if you pay with paypal. Another option is to open a paypal credit account. You can then pay over time (usually 6 months) without interest. I use paypal credit a lot and then pay it out of my checking account at one time.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31