SOLD - Phantom 3 Advanced - 2 xtra Batts, xtra Props, DJI Case, and pro Filters

Reaction score
Absolutely MINT Phantom 3 Advanced with lots of extras. Flown MAYBE 10 times, indistinguishably from new. I haven't flown it in about 3 months, so it has the FW loaded from about March, I can double check if anyone really wants to know. Also, i can take a pic of the battery cycles, but its surely to be under 10. I really havent flown it that many times. Purchased in February this year. Never crashed, of course.

$775 with all extras including the 2 extra batts - $650 without the batts (Ill possibly part them separately for $150). Buyer pays actual shipping charges. Bought it brand new from DJI a few months ago, moved to FPV racing which is now my passion. Located in MD right outside of DC.

Comes with:
Mint Phantom 3 Advanced with Battery ($800 New)
2 Extra batteries ($250 value)
Extra set of Carbon Fiber props ($30)
DJI Hard Case ($150)
Polar Pro Filters UV, N4,N16,N32 ($90)
Xtra 100W 3 battery charger ($45)
Lens cover/Gimbal lock
CF Landing Gear brace

Well over $1300 of areal photography goodness at a great price, unfortunately I never get a chance to fly it anymore. Also selling my Inspire 1 V2.

6BJZ6Mw.jpg

JJf3w4a.jpg

6Mi6XDp.jpg

ENv1A7v.jpg

Last edited:
Absolutely MINT Phantom 3 Advanced with lots of extras. Flown MAYBE 10 times, indistinguishably from new. I haven't flown it in about 3 months, so it has the FW loaded from about March, I can double check if anyone really wants to know. Also, i can take a pic of the battery cycles, but its surely to be under 10. I really havent flown it that many times. Purchased in February this year. Never crashed, of course.

$775 with all extras including the 2 extra batts - $650 without the batts (Ill possibly part them separately for $150). Buyer pays actual shipping charges. Bought it brand new from DJI a few months ago, moved to FPV racing which is now my passion. Located in MD right outside of DC.

Comes with:
DJI Hard Case ($150)
Lens cover/Gimbal lock
CF Landing Gear brace

Well over $1300 of areal photography goodness at a great price, unfortunately I never get a chance to fly it anymore. Also selling my Inspire 1 V2.

6BJZ6Mw.jpg

JJf3w4a.jpg

6Mi6XDp.jpg

ENv1A7v.jpg

Comes with:
DJI Hard Case ($150)
Lens cover/Gimbal lock
CF Landing Gear brace

6BJZ6Mw.jpg

JJf3w4a.jpg

6Mi6XDp.jpg

ENv1A7v.jpg
can you do PayPal?

If sale does not go through I definitely want it.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Comes with:
DJI Hard Case ($150)
Lens cover/Gimbal lock
CF Landing Gear brace

6BJZ6Mw.jpg

JJf3w4a.jpg

6Mi6XDp.jpg

ENv1A7v.jpg
Did it sell

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4