FS: Phantom 2 Vision w/ extra battery, Tradecraft Case,

Reaction score
Up for sale is my like new Phantom 2 Vision. It was ordered brand new on 1/24/2015 (I can provide the receipt to the buyer) and has been flown 3 times, never crashed or otherwise damaged. I am just trying to free up some cash for some other things I "need" more than "want" (like a new lawn mower). Included with the aircraft is all the original accessories, an extra set of props (3 total), an extra OEM battery (one battery has 1 charge, the other has 2 charges), and the upgraded wifi extender which was upgraded to the Vision + version (RE700) which increased the range of video and telemetry. I will also include a 16gb Class 10 micro SD card. I also have a near-new (purchased at the same time) Tradecraft case, which features the custom foam cutouts, extending handle, and wheels. I can either include this or not. I also have the original box, which can be included for a little bit extra to cover the cost of shipping a bigger box (if you want the Tradecraft case too that is).

Roughly, the cost for everything was $1259 (excluding tax):

Phantom: $799
Wifi Extender: $100
Extra battery: $120
Tradecraft Case: $200
Extra Props: $30
SD Card: $10

I am setting a price of $1000 shipped to continental US. I think this is a fair deal considering everything is essentially brand new, I'm not including the tax ($75), original shipping charges($30), and shipping to you ($???) in the price and giving a nice discount for the 3 or so flights I got. If there is disagreement on the price, I will consider reasonable offers. I'd like to use PayPal for payment. Pictures follow:

Attachments

• IMG_1565.JPG
    IMG_1565.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 405
  • IMG_1575.JPG
    IMG_1575.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 392
  • IMG_1567.jpg
    IMG_1567.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 407
  • IMG_1578.jpg
    IMG_1578.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 405
  • IMG_1582.JPG
    IMG_1582.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 475
Cost without case is $825. This includes the transmitter, extra battery, 3 sets of DJI props, all original accessories, and the upgraded wifi extender. Shipping included to lower 48.

I checked the batteries, one has 1 charge, the other has 2 charges. I have more pictures and screen shots of the battery life if anyone wants them. Anyone have feedback on the price? This is all pretty much new stuff...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20